Holy Angels Model School recognize the importance of parents in education process of students. A strong and transparent one-to-one relationship is encouraged at the Holy Angels Model School. Parents receive priority attention in an open and friendly environment that keeps the communication channel open between the school, parents and students.
A variety of avenues are provided for close interaction and partnership with parents where the academic profile and general demeanor of each student is discussed in detail.
- Induction days for new students and parents
- Open house days to discuss areas of mutual concern and interest
- Parent-teacher meetings
- Regular communication through student’s diary
- Newsletters and yearly school magazine keep the school community updated with latest happenings and future events.
- Teachers contact parents via phone cells regularly and the school taken pride in its positive phone calls to communicate even small success of our children.